Friday, February 21, 2014

Journey of Py Solutions

Tomorrow, ie, on 23rd Feb 2014, Py Solutions is going to complete its first year. If I have to describe  this journey of mine in one word then it will be "adventurous".

I started Py Solutions with a team of 5 young guys (Akshay, Ashwin, Harsh, Kumud, & Karan). Some dropped, some continued and some new guys and a girl (Vishnu, Naman and Anu) joined us.

And somehow it seemed to me that I was not happy with so much uncertainties in my life after leaving some jobs and starting this new venture and so much of workload, I decided to take my life on a more adventurous ride. I joined a Part-time PGDM program. Although I did not had a plan for this, but it happened all of a sudden.

And amidst all this, one my client and very good friend arranged a trip to Malaysia for an international technical training in OpenERP.

We gained a few projects, lost some of them, finished off a few of them and with all this kept our knowledge increasing day by day. I will say, that I not only increased technical knowledge, but I came to know about a lot many things.

In this journey so far, my parents have played the most important role. I don't know that how many times I have created problems for them, but what I know is that even if I am able to complete my 1 year in Py Solutions, it is only with the blessings and support of them.

My vision of Py Solutions is to make it in a place where there are team members working for each other. Our clients, our internal team, our vendors and all the other parties associated with Py is a team member. The environment should not contain the toxicity of pressures that lowers the quality of output, but should have the professionalism in it. The campus should be a place where every team member like to stay and feel energized.

Future is unknown to every one. But it is planning, perseverance and hope that drives a man and the company to achieve its goals. I don't know for sure that what is going to come in the next year, but I am sure that it is going to be much better then what it is today. And I know in my heart and in my head, the "one day" Py Solutions is going to be a pioneer in its domain of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment